Guidelines for Submission
The Conference Committee invites Abstract (Oral or Poster) for the Conference
- Abstract should be written in English and should be submitted in the prescribed Abstract Format only to the e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts should be within 300 to 400 words.
- The Abstract submitted should be in MS Word file format(.doc or .docx). It should be double-spaced with minimum 2.5 cm left, right, top and bottom margins. Standard 12-point Times New Roman font should be used.
- Authors should indicate the preferred conference sub theme in their Abstract.
- Joint papers are welcome. but in that case, the number of authors should be restricted to maximum three.
- The abstracts will be subject to a comprehensive review process. Guidelines for final papers will be communicated to the authors of selected Abstracts.
Guidelines for Submission of Full Papers
Final draftpaper should be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the extended deadlinei.e. August 31, 2017. The payment of Registration fee as stated in the Conference brochure should also be made along with the submission of Full Paper.
Corresponding author(s) will be notified about the acceptance/revision/rejection of papers by September 30, 2017. The last date for submission of revised papers is October 15, 2017.
All the full papers received will go through a double blind review process and will be accepted subject to the review comments as applicable.
Authors’ Addresses and Communication: Authors’ full addresses should be mentioned in the first page (along with the revised Abstract) as footnotes. Please note that the corresponding author should give his/her email id and contact number. All communications would be made only by/with the corresponding author only.
Undertaking by authors:At the end of the paper, authors must give an undertaking that the paper has not been previously presented at any Conference/Seminar, nor the same has been submitted for publication elsewhere.
Format of the Paper:Full papers should be no longer than 4,500 words including abstract, keywords and references. Papers must be in English and typed in MS-Word. It should be in Times New Roman font (font size 12). Margins to be followed – Left 1.5”, Right 1”, Top 1”, Bottom 1”.
All pages should be numbered and single line spacing to be followed.
The title of the paper should be in ‘Sentence Case’, font size 14, bold and centered at the top of the first page.
The body of the paper should follow the abstract. Appendices, if any, should follow the body of the paper and precede the references.
Equations, if any, should appear on separate lines, left aligned and numbered consecutively.
Footnotes are not allowed other than the one mentioned above. Endnotes may be given at the end of references.
Tables must be typed using MS-Word table format. All graphs must be prepared in MS-Excel.
References should strictly follow the APA Citation Style 6.0 version. Papers not complying with this citations style may be subject to further revision.
Papers presenters may be asked to further revise their papers subject to feedback received during presentation. Any decision of its publication in future shall be solely at the discretion of the University. Authors must seek prior permission in writing from the Conference Convener if he/she/they wants/want to publish the paper elsewhere.
- Conference volume of selected papers will be published with ISBN number.
- All abstracts in hard copy.